Followers

Friday 1 January 2016

New DT Members!

Hi Everyone

I would like to introduce you to some new Team Members.  They are very talented and will be joining us as from the 7th January Challenge.

Please Welcome

I am retired and enjoy making paper and greeting cards. My husband, Bob, and I love to hike and volunteer at Yellowstone National Park each summer. We have 2 kids with their 2 spouses and 9 grandkids to visit thruout the year.


I have been married to my wonderful husband since 1980 and we have two lovely daughters, Julie and Jenna.  We also have two rescued huskie girls that we love!  I have lived in New Jersey, USA, my whole life and here in Toms River, NJ since 2000.  I have always loved crafting and actually started my very first scrapbook back when I was in grade school.  I was introduced to Creative Memories back in 1997 and ever since have been an avid scrapbooker ever since.  I started making cards for Operation Write Home a few years ago and found that I love cardmaking too!

Wendy 
My name is Wendy, I live in Spain, I am 57 years old and retired, my blog is http://spanishcrafter.blogspot.com
I love decoupage (thats what I started with) and making flowers, any type. I enjoy all types of craft but cards mostly.   I give nearly all my cards to 2 charities here in Spain to help them raise money, an  animal one and one Cancer  one.
I enjoy entering challenges too but being on the DT's enables me to browse around blogland even more and look at other folks wonderful creations.
I have three Grand children and another on the way in April.  Therefore I am trying to get into Scrapbooking, photos all ready just not sure where to start LOL.
Thanks for giving me this wonderful chance.
xxxx
Wendy L

5 comments:

  1. WELCOME ladies You will enjoy the trip with us ..............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done ladies especially my friend Wendy. Looking forward to seeing all your wonderful creations.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete